CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Senkobandit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greeny76

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Senkobandit Reply with quote

Sorry it has been so long...life just keeps me busy....Senko is doing very well...he has been moving his right side very well and is starting to move the left...he is a little more vocal now but still not talking...he feeds himself everyday....still needs some time to coordinate his chewing but is doing very well with it.....they have been taking to the gym in his chair and having him stand up and take a few steps and sitting him up on a bed with his feet on the floor...one time when he was standing they had hi9m put his hand on a table and lean to one side and push himself back up then the other side...he is coming along.....I tell him slow and steady wins the race!! Right now he has a touch of a cold so they are keeping a close eye on him since he has the trach still. I am trying to set up some appt. with a lung doc to see about starting the process of getting rid of the trach. I will try to update you guys more often. So sorry on how long it has been!!!!
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot for the update Greeny and as always we wish Senko and family the best of luck and a healthy recovery.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Greeny, Glad he's coming along !! dam long road he has and you also. keep his spirits up and tell him we are ALL pulling for him !!!

Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Greeny76

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for everything guys!!! We were on the site together earlier and he read most of the ice fishing posts and laughed at some of the humor section. Its a long road but we will make it down it! He has come so far in 6 months that 6 months from now has got to be even better! He wants to put in the hard work and stays in good spirits!!! Thanks again for everything!!!!
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear he is making good progress. As said earlier he has a long road but one day at a time and he will be back in the boat soon enough. Greeny our prayers are with you and senko.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: