CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Soft Plastic Swimbaits
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heavyweight80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Soft Plastic Swimbaits Reply with quote

Hey was wondering about these. I've been hearing and reading a lot about these being the new hot thing. Was wondering if anyone has done good with these. I'm not talking about those massive SPRO swimbaits, but the small soft plastic ones.Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are great baits to use. They come in all different shapes sizes and colors. I personally have not thrown a bait larger than 6inches I just feel confident in throwing a bait any larger than that in CT. I am not saying they wont eat it because I know they will. The best thing to do is get out on the water and go thrown them. The thing is you really have to commit to them to gain confidence on them first. It depends on what you are looking to catch but most times you will not catch a ton of fish so it can but the ones you do get will usually be good ones. Try different brands and sizes until you find some that you are confident in. They make them that float(wake), slow sink, and fast sink. The more you use it the more you will know when to throw it and when to put it away. Good Luck!
heavyweight80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I've been looking at them at store,just been hesitant to buy some
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: