CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Some people make u wonder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverick2402

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Some people make u wonder Reply with quote

So Im out fishing in the river today behind the local DEP fish hatchery and a lady walks by walking her dog and she stops and asked me "do fish come out in the rain" ... I told her "no they stay in the water"..... problem was ..... she was serious and gave me a dirty look and walked away.
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahah awesome response!!!!
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it in the morning, when you pull a bass rig up to the pumps and somebody always says, Going fishin,,,, No Im pulling the boat around to put some miles on the trailer,,, but then you get the smarter people that say Which lake you going to?? Cracks me up
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Some people make u wonder Reply with quote

maverick2402 wrote:
So Im out fishing in the river today behind the local DEP fish hatchery and a lady walks by walking her dog and she stops and asked me "do fish come out in the rain" ... I told her "no they stay in the water"..... problem was ..... she was serious and gave me a dirty look and walked away.

Hi Mav!

HERE'S YOUR SIGN Exclamation Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: