CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Southford Falls 6/26/15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevy_z71

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Southford Falls 6/26/15 Reply with quote

Hit southford falls tonight. I was using a white trout magnet and was jigging the bottom for trout/ anything that would bite. It took a while but the bulegills started hitting. The first one I caught was a monster. I moved trying some different lures having no luck and only catching some grass and slime. I moved back to the dirt spot and got 2 more. I left after being attacked by bugs and it was getting super dark. Got out of there around 9 or so.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At that point you're not far from lake zoar. Try hitting the boat ramp. I used to do pretty good down there on my lunch hour from work.
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I acquired my boat I would hit the launches at Zoar and do really well with big fish at dusk. The new Lake Lillhinohna launch is superb. Pike have a tendency to roam the launch area. Especially in the bay to the left of the launch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: