CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: St. Croix Legend Surf LSS106MHMF2 10' 6" 2-6oz rated -
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunkercrusher28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: St. Croix Legend Surf LSS106MHMF2 10' 6" 2-6oz rated - Reply with quote

Got the rod 3 months ago and have it registered w/ St. Croix. Rod has been used only a few times fishing open beach and is in excellent (like new) shape.

Most the lures i throw are 1-2 oz lures - and after throwing my normal bag w/ the rod i realized that the rods sweet spot caters to the very high end of the usual stuff i am throwing - so nothing wrong with the rod at all - but i bot 1-4oz 10 footer which suits my fishing a little better and this puppy just sits on the shelf now.

What i can confidently say is that for the larger lures i have thrown on this rod, IT BOMBS THEM A MILE and is the best loading rod i've used with bigger lures. So again, this rod is like new - nothing wrong w/ the rod, I just downsized a bit and don't need this larger one - was bot brand new for $450. please contact me directly with any questions via message - also welcome to stop by my apt. in nyc to see the rod before you decide to bid. can arrange for shipping or local pick up.
[youtube][/youtube]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: