CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: St. Croix Rod Warranty Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: St. Croix Rod Warranty Service Reply with quote

On 11/02/2012, I sent three broken rods to the St. Croix Rods Service Center in Park Palls, Wisconsin. Here's a link to the St. Croix Rods Service & Warranty web page:

http://stcroixrods.com/category/service_and_warranty

I sent two Mojo Bass spinning rods (MBS70MF) and one Premier spinning rod (PS60ULF2-6). I spent $10 for FedEx shipping through the St. Croix Discount Shipping Program and included a check for $20 to cover the return shipping. One of the Mojo Bass rods was broken in half due to my fault, the other Mojo Bass rod had a defective guide on which the insert fell out and the top section of the two piece Premier rod was broken in half due to what I thought was a defect. I labeled each rod as such before I sent them in. I never heard back from St. Croix until a seven foot long shipping tube showed up by FedEx, today, 11/21/2012. Inside was a brand new Mojo Bass rod, my old Mojo Bass rod with a repaired guide, and the bottom section of my old Premier rod with a brand new top section. I have to say that I'm impressed with the warranty service I received from St. Croix, especially considering that I never registered any of the rods with them. Here's what I got:

Thank you, St. Croix Rods! Very Happy

On a side note, it appears that St. Croix changed the guide at the tip of their Mojo Bass spinning rods. On the left is the tip of my old rod that they repaired and on the right is the tip of the new rod that they sent me:

Last edited by PECo on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaltyVeins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always nice to hear about a positive customer service experience, especially when I have my own little collection of St Croix rods.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: