CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Hunting
Viewing Topic: state land B season
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SenkoBandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: state land B season Reply with quote

I wish I had private land.took today off to go hunting with my dad.I got to my spot and was there for all of 15 mins. when I heard this crashing coming through this thick patch of small timber at first I thought it was another hunter as I've seen before so I was looking for the orange and instead I see a nice doe coming my way Cool .I wait for it to get closer(about 150yds out) finally it gets to 60-paces from where I was.I knew it wasn't coming any closer.I wait for a good shot only to miss the darn thing.I think the bullet hit some twigs on the way to her.that will deflect your bullet right other wise I'm not sure why I missed her.I went to where she was standing when I shot at her no fur, no blood.I walk the path that she took when she high tailed it out of there nothing.O well Thats hunting I guess, next time she/he WON'T get away Sad
THE RODFATHER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY TO HERE YOU ARE A BAD SHOT. BUT IF YOU WERE HUNTING TWIGS YOU WOULD HAVE BROUGHT ONE OF THEM SUCKERS HOME. O PRIVATE LAND I HAVE CROP DAMAGE PERMITS FOR 186 ACRES HARD WOOD HILLS CHISTMAS TREE FARM APPLE ORCHARD 3BIG FEILDS AND ALL THE DEER AND TURKEYS I CAN SHOT 2 DEER EVERY YEAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH YOU BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME OUT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smellz like early morning jitters..Breath in through nose out the mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol its all good Laughing I have rotten luck in state land thats all ok maybe I'm an ok shot WITH a shot gun I'm much better with my 30.06.No jitters here I watched her walk about 75-100 before I did a grunt call to make her stop but no excuses I should have still gotten her O well.Last chance for me is sat. congrats to all who have gotten a deer this year and for those of us that are still hunting good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: