CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Stillwater pond 6/29
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Stillwater pond 6/29 Reply with quote

Hit Stillwater again today ....

With Angry John up from Groton with his 3 year old we hit the water for late afternoon fish. The Sun was bright skies clear and HOT ! ...Used most everything in the box got a few sloooow hits they where barely moveing the bait hard to tell if it was even a hit . At the end of it all 1 decent pickeral 15in or so and 1 bass about the same size oh ya did I mention it was HOT!!!
Best part of the day Fireworks from the north over the lake very cool ....
sorry no pics this time phone batt died my bad Sad

P.s .........It was HOT !!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday seems too have been a tough day for everyone. I haven't been able to get much at all out of stillwater, just one decent pickeral. I've only fished yhe littleshore area before the boat launch and the wall along the roadway. Did see one guy pull out a big hog (he claimed 9 lbs, but i dont know if it was that big)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: