CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: StrikeMate IceFest Fundraising Tournament
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CtFishinGuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: StrikeMate IceFest Fundraising Tournament Reply with quote

I am coordinating the StrikeMate IceFest Fundraising Tournament to be held on Candlewood Lake scheduled for February 24, 2013.

More Info: http://www.strikemate.com/tournament.html

Cash and Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place. Merchandise Prizes for 4th and 5th Place. HT Enterprises (www.icefish.com) has donated prizes for the winning contestants! I am working on even more prizes and will update the website if this happens. Very Happy

I am looking for volunteers to assist me at the Derby (vehicle/parking monitor) and an assistant with checking in contestants, checking gear, etc. Please email me at bruce@strikemate.com if you can help!

Thanks!
Bruce (CtFishinGuy)
CtFishinGuy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update for the tournament...

I just got off the phone with Sports Authority and will be meeting up with a marketing rep next week to discuss prize donations for the derby - I will update this post if this occurs!

I want this to be the best ice fishing derby in CT for 2013!

Very exciting! Very Happy
CtFishinGuy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Sports Authority was not able to donate any prizes for this derby, but I have a few more to go! We still have the prizes from HT Enterprises (www.icefish.com) and cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!

On that same note, I am in the process of inquiring about food catering for this event as well to hopefully serve a hot lunch on a cold day for the participants - will keep everyone posted!

On a final note, if anyone is interested in assisting me with this derby (parking monitor, assisting contestants with forms, payments, etc., checking gear), please let me know. Email me: bruce@strikemate.com. If you know of anyone who has tables, a fish scale (hand dial preference), etc., email me a contact person!

This, of course, is all dependent on sufficient ice!

Thx! CtFishinGuy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: