CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: SUMMERS OVER/ SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! Lake Housatonic a.m.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: SUMMERS OVER/ SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! Lake Housatonic a.m. Reply with quote

Oh no could it be? Ah yes school starts for me tomorrow (where did the summer go?) Good riddens it was too darn hot anyway! Last weekday morning to go so I figured why not. Water temp was 73 and pretty clear; only other boat out was a (you guessed it) ski boat who thought he was putting on a show for me. Two hours/ two bass: both SMB one about 13" and the other almost 17" and a little over two pounds. This year ended like it started SLOW; couldn't fish in alot of my usual spots because the weeds which were bad all summer have really gotten out of hand. Except for a Saturday here and there my fishing season is pretty much over. Good luck to the rest of you guys! cmorjoe
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Joe. At least you still have the weekends and if you look at it from a different perspective......not a lot of us can take the whole summer off so you are luckier than most of us! Very Happy
Just4fun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck in school.
Study hard and get a good job so you can buy a nice bass boat and lots of expensive tackle! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: