CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: sunday 6/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: sunday 6/3 Reply with quote

Lookin to head out Sunday ...I have a open front seat in my boat ..as long as we arnt going to get soaked im up for the day out...anyone interested let me know Ill pm ya with a phone# we can figure out a place to go ....If you allready got my number want to head out give me a ring ....would prefer BASS..Wallies....Pike.....Pickys,.....panfish .....err um trout in that order

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well no takers so far most likely be heading for Batterson park pond its close might as well save on the fuel anyone wakes up early and feels like heading over just flash lights hit horn 3x ill swing by the ramp pick ya up.......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time you're looking for a partner shoot me a message. I am off all summer and fish almost everyday. It would be nice to be able to get out an try some other spots.

I am primarily a bass fisherman.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: