CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: TEACHING HOW TO FISH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
june-bug

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: TEACHING HOW TO FISH Reply with quote

I went out with my father today and caught a ton of blues at Sea Side Park in Bridgeport. It was a ton of fun out there. There were some guys out there who had been out there for a while and were not catching a thing. I gave them a fish then and walked into the water with one of them . He was using a popper on an old rod and reel. He was casting out and didn't know what he was really doing so I told him to give me his pole and began to show him how to work the popper and cast off etc. I then let him try and within 15 sec. he caught his first ever BLUEFISH, I coach him on how to bring it in. Now this guy was about 20 and was acting like he was 5.

About 5 minutes later I got one since we were in the water and he was ahead of me not paying attention the Blue went by his leg and jump broke out of the water in front of him. WOW DID HE SCREAM LIKE A B.............

NOW TEACHING THAT GUY THAT WAS THE BETTER THEN CATCHING ALL THEM BLUES EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO FISH!!!!!!!!!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by doing this good deed ,today you get to commit a sin that u need not repent 4. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man, i wish i had someone to show me what the hell to do out there...maybe then i'd actually catch something. Fishing is a good excuse to get out of the house but if i don't start bring home some Dinner my Wife is gonna start getting ideas...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey junebug what were you using as bait?
chumley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riseabove you can always hit the seafood dept at your local big y or shaws to keep your wife happy! lol!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we were not using bait just casting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: