CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Tift Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Tift Pond Reply with quote

Anybody ever fish here? It's in Storrs Mansfield and looks pretty small, drive by it on my way back to campus and want to try it in the spring. If you have fished it what's it like and what kind of fish are in there

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been back there a few times and have fished it once. It was only for an hour or so and it was getting late. Got a few hits but nothing more. It looks like a nice spot to fish for sure and I look forward to getting out there in the Spring. Let me know if you want to fish in the area any time!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely, I saw your post about mirror lake I was shcked. I pass it everyday on my way to class and it just looked to shallow to hold fish. But when the ice melts im down for any place especially eagleville pond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: