CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help
Viewing Topic: Trolling motor fuse question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tmac

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Trolling motor fuse question Reply with quote

The other day on the River my trolling motor suddenly stopped working,I assumed I blew the fuse,when I checked I noticed it has a circuit breaker,I tried to reset it by pushing in the little black button on it,it didnt work,I pulled of the breaker and just tried to strait line it to the trolling motor,just to test if I had blown it,but I still was getting no power to the motor,even when by passing the breaker,is there a fuse in the actual trolling motor somewere?I checked battery it has juice.plz help on vaca and want to fish!!!lol thanks
Tim
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test to make sure power is getting to the motor . check both sides of the plug ...then the wire going to the motor itself might just be a bad power conection

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah no power to motor,you think the cable may be shot?
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test down the wire jumping each conection till you find area with the break ...could be a break in the wire but unless you twist the crap out of the wire thats pretty rare most times its a faulty conection ill pm ya my Phone # easyer to talk than post....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: