CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Twin Brooks 6/11 and Twin Brooks PB on 6/13 (after the rain)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Twin Brooks 6/11 and Twin Brooks PB on 6/13 (after the rain) Reply with quote

I went over to Twin Brooks on 6/11 around 7:30pm.
Surprisingly I caught two very nice bass back to back. Both were caught on 4 inch plain blue senkos.

Earlier today, I went over to TB around 4pm and caught another 2 bass, with these being far better than the other days catch. These two were caught right after the strong rain, on a 5 inch light grey and speckled Senko. I wasnt able to get a pic of the fourth bass and if my pictures are duplicates, my apologies.

Also, please dont expect these fish to be like the wildebeests that Michael catches there!! However, I was very happy to catch them

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any measurement or aprox weight?

The best way to get a pic of you holding the fish is kindly ask a person to do it either with your device or have them text it to you from theirs.
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was no one around and I dont carry measurement tools with me when I am shore fishing
fishfinder1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reslly no issue with how you took the pic.no need to ask someone to snap the picture for you ... well done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: