CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Upper Moodus - 9/23/07
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T_Shan BAWS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Upper Moodus - 9/23/07 Reply with quote

Fished Upper Moodus with my buddy Todd last night from 4pm to 7:30. It was breezy and bright when we got there. Concentrated on the 8-9 foot channel with no luck. Started to head to the back end of the lake and Todd picked up a decent one on a spinnerbait. I got one in the thick weeds on a frog-type bait. We finished up in Hawg Cove where I didn't get any hawgs, but I did get 4-5 decent fish on a surface plug to finish up the night. Water temp was around 75. Still pretty warm for late September.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I'll bite,..what/where is "Hawg cove"??

Nice job on the catching, BTW!
T_Shan BAWS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawg Cove is the cove to the right of the ramp as you head out, not a u-turn right (where Bashan Dumps in), but just a right. That's the cove of the lake where I've seen most big fish come out of. We have another name for it based on one of the female residents who lives there, but it would not be appropriate for this site . . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: