CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: USA Bassin Highland Lake 6/6/10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luck38

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: USA Bassin Highland Lake 6/6/10 Reply with quote

Highland 7-3
Boats in the water by 6:45
Anyone that pre-registered verbally by contacting Jamie at 203-510-8805, or emailing at verab@bidesignllc.com or by prepaying will pick chips for the launch. All others showing up at the ramp will launch after those who preregistered on a first come first serve basis.

The northeast regional tournament will be held on the CT river this year on 10/16 and 10/17 from the Hartford launch. Last year top prize included a $12,000 Tracker and cash paid down through 15 places with prizes down through 25th place. Top 30% of the field will qualify for the nationals next year.

It is possible to still qualify for the regionals by fishing the next three tournaments with us. Please call Jamie at 203-510-8805 for details or to preregister.

We still have 3 tournaments left
06/06/2010 Highland Lake state launch 7:00 am - 3:00 pm N/A
07/25/2010 Candlewood lake Lattins Cove 7:00 am - 3:00 pm N/A
08/22/2010 Lake Zoar state launch 7:00 am - 3:00 pm N/A

Paul
AustinB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do i have to be a member of some group to fish this? If not is there a tourny fee and any prizes at this or is it just like a qualifier for larger tourneys, thanks, Austin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: requirements Reply with quote

AustinB wrote:
Do i have to be a member of some group to fish this? If not is there a tourny fee and any prizes at this or is it just like a qualifier for larger tourneys, thanks, Austin

You have to be a member of USA Bassin. You can register at the launch. We pay back cash, usually 3-4 places depending on how many boats we get. We also have prizes which usually pay down to 9th place. This is a team tournament series, although you may fish alone if you wish. 5 fish limit. 25 a person to register for the year for usa bassin and 50 a tournament. If you accrue 275 points for the year you will also qualify for the regionals, which are held at the CT river this year. 16 and under gets a free membership but still needs to pay the tournament fee. Any other questions please call my brother Jamie at 203-510-8805. Hope to see you at Highland Very Happy

Paul
AustinB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing as i will be turning 15 on the 24th I am under 16 and can register there for free. Now i just have to try to scrounge up 50 dollars. Time to break out the mower and empty the coin jar Laughing . I will try my best to come up with the money and make the tournament. Also, is there any rules about having only a folding boat and a trolling motor?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol go get em austin
luck38

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Austin Reply with quote

AustinB wrote:
Well, seeing as i will be turning 15 on the 24th I am under 16 and can register there for free. Now i just have to try to scrounge up 50 dollars. Time to break out the mower and empty the coin jar Laughing . I will try my best to come up with the money and make the tournament. Also, is there any rules about having only a folding boat and a trolling motor?

You will need a fully functioning livewell and boat insurance. You will also need to have an adult with custodial or parental rights in order to sign our waiver.
AustinB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, looks like I'm out as i have no livewell and my folding boat doesnt need insurance. Mad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

results????
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results anyone anyone Bueller Bueller???????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: