CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Vermont Trip 01/05/08
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icetime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Vermont Trip 01/05/08 Reply with quote

Since the ice was questionable around here last weekend Ray_Donzi and I took a trip up to Northern Vermont last weekend to fish some of the Pike ponds around Lake Champlain. While the big lake itself was open all of the sorrounding ponds had at least 7".

The fishing was pretty good, we landed a good deal of Pike ranging anywhere from 20" to about 35". Jigged up a ton of Perch some were pretty good size.

All in all it was a good trip, we hooked up with some friends that live in the area and had a good time on the ice.. I have some pictures and if I can figure out how to, I will post them here....

Looks like normal cold temps are coming back so maybe local ice will be good again soon.
mikenice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: vermont trip. Reply with quote

nice job fishing on your trip, hopefully the cold will come back and do its thing because i cant take it anymore. Laughing
Icetime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pictures

Last edited by Icetime on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikenice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: pike Reply with quote

nice pike icetime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: