CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Very Slow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Very Slow Reply with quote

Friday I hit Seaside for about 6 hours, arriving at Breezy Point just as tide was starting to head out. Ran into a familiar Seaside surf caster there. Conditions throughout the day were steady 8 mph southeast winds, partly cloudy skies, and air temps in the lower to mid 60s with just enough humidity.

Both of us never got into anything at Breezy Point no matter what we threw, even if it was a Krocodile.

I then head out to Fayerweather. Threw an orange gold orange XRW-13, pinfish SSP-9, original pearl shad FLR-10, blueback herring LC-12, and purple gold CNR-8.

No matter where I fish out by Fayerweather, I never got a single swirl, hit, follower, or explosion.

Later I ended the evening at the city ramp. That's where I was seeing bunker splashing here and there. As I made my way farther inshore towards Captain's Cove, I saw much more bunker and could smell it! Never got into anything and didn't have my bunker snagger with me.

Hit the road around 8:30.

Bunker have made their way farther inshore in the local harbors and marinas and have also become scattered. Ospreys were coming to Fayerweather with bunker from over by Ash Creek and South Benson.

Funny thing was when I smelled that bunker I started getting hungry! Smelled like a bowl full of freshly cooked anchovies and made me want to chow down on a medium thin crust anchovy pizza!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: