CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Winchester 8-25
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Winchester 8-25 Reply with quote

Welp! Its been 5 weeks to the day since ive wet a line. Been pretty sick for most of that time and still have a bit of a lingering caugh and my right ear is still a bit fuzzy. The two older kids came down with the same thing, but being kids, they get over it faster than the old man Sad Smile ?!

Im a little sad i missed the HOT night fishing times this year. Only had a little taste before taking this long break Sad

Anyway,
Wife and I hit Winchester yesterday from 4pm until around 9pm. The wind would not stop!

The big oll jig did nothing. I caught something like 5 or 6 small bass on a senko next to standing trees. Most of these fish has full bellies Smile I played with several sunnies on an utralight with a tiny jig i could hardly cast on 4 pound line.

I got my balls busted about this method for the entire time since picking it up Smile But, then i landed a bass on that tiny jig. She couldnt believe it Smile

She had a few hits but caught NOTHING. ha ha ha

Ill have more reports coming this week. Im on vacation and expect a pretty ative week!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie the main thing is getting over your virus. You'll start getting the lunkers again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: