CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Mansfield Tourney Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
next level

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Mansfield Tourney Results Reply with quote

i would first like to thank everybody for coming out to the tourney yesterday. thanks to everyone for making the trip to a tough lake on a very windy day. i would also like to congratulate NickP and Tyler Z on your win and also all the other winners.

here are the results:

1. NickP/ Tyler Z. -------------5---- 9.09 ------ 1st place
2. Next Level / Senko Bandit --4--- 7.35 ----- 2nd place ---- 3.53 lunker
3. Toptech / Snakebite -------4----- 5.13 ------3rd place
4. Bob F. / Lundrunner -------3----- 4.94
5. Chuck C --------------------3----- 4.37
6. Just4Fun / Largefry --------2----- 2.15

i would also like to thank Bob F. for the food afterwards. those really hit the spot after the weigh-in. thanks again. it was a tough day of fishing with the gale force winds out there all day. we only had 3 fish all day until we picked up lunker with about 20 minutes to go as we were on our way back to the launch. also sorry guys this time i remembered the camera but forgot to charge the batteries. Mad

See everybody at the next one.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job guys! sounds like it was a tough day on water....

I really hope to meet up with all of you soon!

Just one more cast...
SenkoBandit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday was the one of the toughest days on the water I've had.I know mansfield is a really tough place to begin with but that wind was what made it even harder.So congrats to the winners.hope to see everybody at the next one. where and when ever it may be.thanks for putting the tourny nextlevel it was tough but fun Cool
Nickp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on a tough day guys- We only had 7 keepers on the line- one dragged me into a deep tree/brushpile and frayed my line till it broke and the other was a biggun on a spinnerbait. Tough day for sure with that wind.

So wheres next? Can we do a deeper lake? Im all for the shallow bowls as I do good in um but id love to do a clear/deep lake tourney (highland?Gardner?) As well as a night tourney before the warmness ends (wont be long)

Lets get it together!
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for holding it Next level and to Bob for the nice food fix at the end. Definitely a tough day on the water with no one to bitch to on the back of the boat. Very Happy Congrats to Nick and Tyler on the win. Next tourney there I will be in a canoe!!!! Very Happy
next level

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem. anytime guys. i enjoy getting everybody together for these tourneys. so far i've had alot of fun fishing tourneys with the people from this site. there's a bunch of good people here. i look forward to seeing everyone at the next one.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice tourney,..congrats to the winners and thanks to Next Level for putting it on and to Bob F for the chow!

ps: I had a camera there, but thought you had that covered so I never offered!! Rolling Eyes
toptech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tourney everybody....congrats to the winners on a extremely tough day on the water...Thanks next level for putting another one on...your the man. Thanks for the food bob...that was awsome Thumbs Up

See everybody soon hopefully
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the winners and everyone who showed. It must have been fun with the hurricane force wind that was blowing through the state so I didn't feel too bad about missing this one. Hope to see everyone at the next one.
Nickp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHuck has a pic of my 3. We didnt get a pic of lunker, I dont think.

I didnt think we were gonna win so I said screw it and wieghed in first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: