CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: SQNZ PND!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rvolkers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: SQNZ PND! Reply with quote

went up to the pond today! it was nice to be able to pull right in for a change and the water was all ours! - that being said - IT IS LOW and i mean LOW! - the whole ramp is exposed and while we were able to get most of the boat in IT TOOK SOME PUSHING to get it off the trailer! - getting it on was OK but tricky at dusk in the pouring rain! the water was stained but has cooled down! we spent the first part of the afternoon drifting from the north end towards the park on the side with the homes! we fished BLACK senkos off the foil edges and hit a bunch of fish! INTERESTING most were nice smallies! at around 5 we went back up and and fished the other side down! hoping for some top water action! NON to be had except (some on scum frogs in HEAVY MATS) and a GIANT that hit me in a mat of foil and weeded me and WELL you know the story! we went back to other side and picked up a few nice fish on jitterbugs and floating rapalas by the island on the rocks! THEN IT GOT BLACK and man did it rain! so we called a pretty good day all in all! - i for one am going to be REALLY BUMMMED OUT if the water gets lower and there will be NO FALL fishing do to the boat ramp not being available!
pikePERSUADER1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: SQNZ PND! Reply with quote

- i for one am going to be REALLY BUMMMED OUT if the water gets lower and there will be NO FALL fishing do to the boat ramp not being available![/quote] the rise of the Jon Boats Twisted Evil
NorthEastFisherman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna have to go in my kayak soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my buddies went early and the week and only caught 4 lmb
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: