CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing
Viewing Topic: Found where the Ice is !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Found where the Ice is ! Reply with quote

Found where the Ice is Exclamation

SeaDog1.....
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get REAL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make it a local ice report instead of silliness.
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT ?

I make the effort to go out, spend my time and gas money, and then make my 1st hand NW corner reports, .... and you 2 characters can't take one little sarcastic funny on where the ice is ?

Cheeech Question -> What a couple of up- tight Ar_ _ _ you 2 are !

I know we're all getting tired of winter and starting to get cabin fever .... to some degree .....Lighten up and smile a little -> You'll both be Bass fishing soon enought Very Happy Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
chud059

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was kind of funny. With the way the weather had been last week, when this popped up I thought it would be a "silly" post..nothing wrong with a little humor. He gives updates almost everyday and after this last couple of days I'm sure he'll have some reports from the NW corner.
My report from Manchester is ... Union Pond, still thin at banks, tough place to ice fish though with the water fall and the steady underwater currents leading to water fall. Risley reservoir... standing from shore the middle looks "ok" but it's the edges that worry me. I live right near the hockanum river TMA and that hasn't frozen up at all...I plan on going to Valley Falls in Vernon this week, more to walk the trails but that is also a TMA pond and that season doesn't end til the last day of February.
Finally, with the foot of snow still around my house, I bought a 12 pack of Pacifico beer and it's been in it for an hour or so.. so that should be nice and "ICEy" cold!
Limes heard!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chud059,

Thanks ! ....Just trying to inject a bit of humor into the long dreary days we've experienced this season without good Wx or conditions to enjoy our winter pastime ! Very Happy

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
CTfirefighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after reading the first 2 replies, its not hard to see why i dont post on here alot...... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: