CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help
Viewing Topic: LED Trailer Light Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAP284

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: LED Trailer Light Lens Reply with quote

So after a great day of fishing yesterday, I come back to the launch to see that some jackass hit my trailer. They hit it and bent the bracket pretty damn good (I managed to bend it back a little bit). They also cracked my LED trailer light. The good news is that the internal waterproof lights themselves are fine. I took the lens off and its cracked so I need to find a replacement.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find one? I swear if its not one thing, its another. Just got my license place bracket fixed (thanks to Phil) and now on the same side someone swiped me while my truck and trailer were parked. Evil or Very Mad

I swear people at boat launches have no consideration whatsoever. It drives me crazy.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Steve, you could see whether the lens from my old light fits. I haven't thrown it out, yet.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epoxy works wonders Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
Hey, Steve, you could see whether the lens from my old light fits. I haven't thrown it out, yet.

Thanks Phil. Do you know the dimensions of your old one? I'm guessing it will most likely fit. I swear, trailers don't like me. Last year me old trailer broke on me so I got a new one. Then the license plate bracket...now this lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this fixed. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: