CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Lead Core Depth Calculator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Lead Core Depth Calculator Reply with quote

App that I know will be helpful to those who troll with Lead Core Line.
I've trolled for many years on the same lake with lead core line ,and have always wanted to get more accuracy on actual depth.
So I decided to do something about it. I created a App based on actual depth readings so I would easily have improved and fast knowledge of my fishing Depth.
Just recently I decided to posted on Google Play for 99 cents. In the short time since I've posted it I've added some nice features.
Auto GPS Speed -
Enter your basics and amount of colors out, then activate the Auto GPS Speed feature to monitor depth as speed changes.
This feature has build in averaging, and auto restart interval to better match the actual changes in Lead Core Depth.
Speech On -
Turning Speech On will voice your expected depth in standard mode, and when activated with Auto GPS Speed - Speech On will start announcing Lead Core Depth in 20 seconds intervals for hands off use.

Check it out if you like it down load while it's just $.99 and then your locked in to any free updates and added features.
Read the online description for limitations.
Was fun developing and I'm the number one user, so it will only get better.
Part of my reward will be knowing other find it useful.
Just Search for - Lead Core Depth Calculator - On Google Play
Hoping you have a Good Day Fishing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: