CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Don't bother
View previous topic :: View next topic  
limeymotors

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Don't bother Reply with quote

Three times this season I have had plans to meet up with someone on this forum and three times I've been stood up and ended up fishing alone. Did i pisss someone off here? - Duncan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Fishing Partners Reply with quote

Duncan,
I don't blame you for not having a phone, but it makes it difficult when plans change.

I was a half hour late to Nells Rock, showed up, and didn't see your truck.
Therefore I fished on.

Did you get my pm about the site change, which I sent last night?
limeymotors

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got your message first thing this morning. I arived at Nells 7:30 and fished from 8 - 10:30. Maybe I was at the wrong place. I was at a pond on Nells rock road in Shelton Ct. I saw a few ponds on Google maps and fished the biggest one. It was a nice morning for fishing even though I caught nothing. There are three bodies of water on Nells Rock road. the smallest one Chordas pond is a small decorative pond with a fountin next to a housing complex. the second is Hope lake, this is the lake I put my Kayak in and fished but only after checking the third called Silent Water witch I followed the trail across from the school parking lot and saw nobody fishing . Not sure how I missed you, hopefully next time -Duncan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Fishing Partners Reply with quote

coastieyaker wrote:
Duncan,
I don't blame you for not having a phone, but it makes it difficult when plans change.

I was a half hour late to Nells Rock, showed up, and didn't see your truck.
Therefore I fished on.

Did you get my pm about the site change, which I sent last night?

You trying for those broodstock salmon they put in there? Or just trout and bass?

Leeway and elbow room.There's plenty of water to fish!

avidanglingadventures.blogspot.com

"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life,there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: