CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Conservation & DEP
Viewing Topic: Blocked access- farmington river in Unionville
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boomatt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Blocked access- farmington river in Unionville Reply with quote

Greetings all! I spend a lot of time lurking here and have posted literally once or twice. I don't get many opportunities to head out myself so I live vicariously through all of you, thanks for that.

My limited availability to get out fishing is in part why I am posting this. There is an area in unionville that is very convenient for me to go to when I can sneak away. This access point is at the large dirt parking lot on route 4 bearish the intersection of lovely street and rte 4. This is the parking lot where one can access the large biking/walking trail. I have been fishing here for years and tried to sneak over there for a half hour yesterday only to find "no trespassing signs all over the trees. These signs are right next to all of the signs that show some regs and describe the difference salmon and trout (you know what I'm talking about.

Does anyone have any insight as to why there is now no access here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Conservation & DEP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: