CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Hipster Lure Co: RC Tackle company bio/discount code/report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marchesejack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Hipster Lure Co: RC Tackle company bio/discount code/report Reply with quote

What's up guys! I would first like to say I hope this doesn't come off as spam, because that is not my intention at all. Also, I'm not really sure which category would be best appropriate to post in for when I want to tell you guys about new products we have, or a bio on a small tackle manufacturer. A lot of people love to learn about the small American tackle manufacturers, and look at their tackle, so if you are into that kind of thing feel free to read on! Laughing

We are offering a 10% discount until August 6th on all RC tackle products if you use the promo code "rctackle". You can also stack that with the promo code "ctfishtalk" that I gave you guys last week for a total of 20% off!

Check out their products here:
http://www.hipsterlureco.com/product-category/brands/rctackle/

For a little background, RC Tackle started out of Iowa in 1995 as a Father/Son business, named after the son Ryan. Ryan has been running it ever since his father past away in 2011. In 2001, the Father created their first big product which was the Swim jig. They were actually one of the first companies who made the swim jig popular, but bigger companies stole their design and marketed it as their own. To this day it's still a family owned and operated company.

Now on to my outing...

I hit the water this past weekend on a local lake (don't know the name found it on google maps) with their Jang Finesse Shad and caught a bunch of bass, rock bass, and sunfish. You can see some pics on our Facebook page. I was throwing spinner baits and jigs for most of the day without any luck on my kayak. I am weary to fish in deeper water on my kayak because I don't have a fish finder so i don't really know if I'm casting to fish or structure, but beating the bank wasn't doing a thing for me. I moved to about what was 8 feet of water and was throwing the Jang Finesse Shad in Lemon Shad with orange tail color. The second cast I had a nice rock bass, and after that it was fish after fish after fish. No bass bigger than 2 pounds, but the panfish I was catching were HUGE. The fish were piled up on some fallen timber that I could see even though the water was deep, and that was the only area I could catch them. I targeted weed lines, drop offs, nothing. The lake was several acres in size, but the only fish I caught were within about a 15 foot radius. Go figure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: