CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Charters
Viewing Topic: Hello All From The Charter Boat "FV Codzilla"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FV_Codzilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Hello All From The Charter Boat "FV Codzilla" Reply with quote

Just wanted to take a few moments to say hello to all the members and introduce myself. My name is Capt. Chris and I run a boat out of Narragansett, RI called the "FV Codzilla". I am a self professed ground fishing fanatic and run trips year round for Cod, Sea Bass, Fluke, Porgy's, Tog and anything else that considers itself a "cellar dweller". Since I am a new member and cannot formerly post my website URL till I have 3 posts, its www fv-codzilla dot com. Upcoming trips and fishing reports are always up to date and honest. Look forward to posting some good reports and making some new fishing friends here in CT!!!

Tight Lines,

Captain Chris Serafin
USCG 50 Ton Master
FV Codzilla / Dock PP
33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408
Redneckangler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Capt. Chris,
Just took a look at your page. I'll be keeping an eye out for some of your winter open boat trips once I shut down for the season. I'm always looking for something in the winter as I just don't ice fish. Got a few other guys who would likely be interested as well.

Tight Lines,
Brian
Weekly reports from around CT, the LIS and beyond.
FV_Codzilla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneckangler wrote:
Hey Capt. Chris,
Just took a look at your page. I'll be keeping an eye out for some of your winter open boat trips once I shut down for the season. I'm always looking for something in the winter as I just don't ice fish. Got a few other guys who would likely be interested as well.

Tight Lines,
Brian

Thanks so much Brian....I am hoping for a better winter Cod run than last year, but as you already know, every year is different and hopefully the big body of spawning fish are going to show up in force SE of Block - like they did in 2008 through 2011. Incredible fishing those seasons...2012 was barely worth throwing the lines and last year was a nightmare. Very few fish and one big weather event after another. Spent more time shoveling off the boat than fishing....sucked on every level. I don't post dishonest reports on my site just to keep in business...I do this cause I love it. Watch the site postings and if the fishing gets hot give me a call and I will get you and your group on the meat. My prices are fair and the clock has no bearing on my trips....I fish until we have some fish. Look forward to fishing with you this winter!

Captain Chris Serafin
USCG 50 Ton Master
FV Codzilla / Dock PP
33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408
http://fvcodzilla.wix.com/codzilla

33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408
http://www.fv-codzilla.com
Redneckangler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never fished cod once last season. As you mentioned, hoping for a change this year. Fall run for other species seems to be shaping up nicely, so hopefully the cod will make a return as well. I'll be keeping and eye on the reports!
Weekly reports from around CT, the LIS and beyond.
catch&release

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just book marked your Page Capt. Chris. I too am looking to hook up with some cod, never been before, it's one of my bucket list species so hopefully this season will produce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Charters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: