CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: WTMA 2/22
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: WTMA 2/22 Reply with quote

Seeing it was a nice day and I had the day off, Sunday I set out to the local WTMA with my new Frogg Toggs Rana II hip boots on and my 5' Fenwick Eagle II. Arrived at the first spot at 2:23pm.

Threw a few inlines that had a single hook rear teaser but was very surprised to never get a hit, swipe, or follower in every nice area I hit. My favorite stretch was frozen solid Sad

I never even saw any flashes in areas that were visible. Saw a total of 5 female common mergansers.

Once it was about 3:45pm, I got to the second Park Ave bridge and walked back to my bike to head over to the TMA. I already knew the honey hole was locked up, but when I arrive, I find almost the entire river frozen! No fishing was available.

Any areas of local streams and smaller rivers that don't have enough current and have enough depth are frozen solid!
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have told you that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: