CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New guy from Hamden
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve t.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: New guy from Hamden Reply with quote

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been marine fishing since childhood but this year I figured it was time to get more into a little bit of freshwater. It's not looking too good right now though, I went out Saturday,,,got skunked, went out this morning and the spot looked hot. Fish jumping around all over the place. Casted into the water,,, nothing, kept casting all morning,,, nothing. Fish still jumping but not even a bite. I finally gave up for the day when I got bottom snagged and broke my brand new st. Croix trying to get loose.
Anyway not gonna let it get me down. I'm just in the freshwater learning curve.
After talking to other anglers ( also with no bites) we were starting to wonder how many fish were actually stocked because normally its a pretty good spot all season long.Like I said, I was watching fish jump but no bites. So I'm curious, has anyone else found it abnormally slow at your spots.
In closing I want to say I look forward to chatting it up with you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: