CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CT Kayak Fishing Club Tournament
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mase2020

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: CT Kayak Fishing Club Tournament Reply with quote

Okay so I'm in the planning stages for the first tourney this year and I'm looking at early May. Looking for ideas as to where you guys would like to see the tourney at. Please keep in mind it will be on a weekend so consider boat traffic and parking. Also in the past tourney times were 7-2, thinking about 6-1 and looking for input as far as that goes. Also may try mid week tournaments and checking to see what the interest in that would be. Please let me know open to suggestions. Thanks all.
AVec80X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot for May 17th, I have a family party that day that I have no interest in attending Smile Early May sounds great. I don't get out of Middlesex County fishing much, so I don't have any input on location. I'm open to traveling an hour to a tourney and the 6 to 1 time slot has my vote.

Weeknight events sound fun. I'm not sure how many 9-5ers there are, but come Summer a 6-8:30 event could be possible.

As I noted to you some time ago, if you need a hand getting anything organized, flyer made, promoted, etc. let me know. I sit a computer 8-10 hours a day.

Thanks for making this happen Alan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: