CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: With the Flip of a Switch...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVec80X

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:27 am    Post subject: With the Flip of a Switch... Reply with quote

I fished a local swamp with my father for 4 hours on Sunday and we got skunked. 24 hours later, I headed back over there and like the flip of a switch the bite was fierce! Landed 5 LMB in 45 minutes, all on Texas Rigged Senkos. It blows my mind that the bite changed so drastically overnight. Conditions were identical to Sunday, bright and sunny and pushing 80º. Anyway, I'm not complaining, finally pulled in a few decent fish including this guy…

I will say that I'm fully aware the fish shouldn't touch the ground, it was unintentional. I underestimated his power and he thrashed hard while I was thumbing him and nearly took my finger off! Razz

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap, the largemouth bass are starting to get feisty. I got splashed by a couple of the little ones that thought they were smallies, today.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya my most recent outings resulted in 5 bass sunday and 11 more tonight. Caught 8 bass on a zara spook tonight the warm Temps have woken them up a bit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: