CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: upper moodus 5/16
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookn4bass

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: upper moodus 5/16 Reply with quote

figured i start contributing since you guys have been helping me out...thanks!

fished from 8-11am'ish with a buddy before the sunday tournament. surprised to not see more boats out (there were 0 boats out on cedar lake earlier that morning). guess the weather chased them away.

fishing was okay. between us we picked up 15 (not counting the slime darts) all on plastics mostly close to shore (when we fished the cove on the right) and weeds (way in the back). nothing of size or worth taking a picture of.

last weekend, picked up 4 (nothing of any size) in an hour+ up the left bank at pickerel lake (yes, there was a tournament going on...ugghh) and 3 at quonnipaug in a few hours (largest going 3.5).
AVec80X

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up there in my kayak yesterday morning. Basically the same experience as you. Fished plastics in the shallows and pulled 9 LMB and 7 darts, 2.3 lbs was the largest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: