CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: amos 6/20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookn4bass

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: amos 6/20 Reply with quote

fished from 6:30-10am and picked up 3 with the largest going 3.5 lbs.

first and foremost, the ramp angle is steep. depending on the boat, this may not be an issue but it is for mine because the bow is lower than the roller...which gets caught when launching and difficult when loading. luckily there is a gravel ramp area to the side which makes it just fine.

seeing that there was a yak and a boat heading to the pads around the bend to the left, i decided to head straight across and hit the cove. picked up 2 in the weeds and missed another 4. coming out of the cove and heading north, i switched over to the jig and picked up the 3.5 lb'r. and to my surprise, there was a crayfish in it's throat! not that i needed any more incentive to stay with the jig, but this gave some additional confidence.

unfortunately, didn't get another bite on the jig and missed a couple more fish deep in the pads.

stopped in at avery pond down the road. nothing special but may have to check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: