CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Crystal Lake this morning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SenkoMan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Crystal Lake this morning Reply with quote

Put the crawdad in at crystal in Ellington at 4:30 this morning and left at 9 as the skiers were starting to come out. Started out with a popper but switched over to a wakebait as I reached the shallow flat in the north part of the lake. I finally had an explosion on it as I reached the east shoreline, big splash but no hookup. Took a few more casts over there but no more luck. Took out the 6" green pumpkin senko and dragged it through the deeper weeds off the bank. This got me 4 keepers, biggest almost 3lbs, put up a hell of a fight on 8lb flouro. I worked my way down the bank, switching between the 6" in the deep weeds and 5" wacky skipping under docks. As the sun came up, the dock fish seemed to be more active than the deeper fish. By the time I got down towards the beach, a couple skiers were already out, so I called it a day, with 11 keepers and the lunker being that aggresive 3lbr.
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great report!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: