CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Cold Pond 8/13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SenkoMan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Cold Pond 8/13 Reply with quote

Went to "what you say when it's cold" pond today from 8am-12pm. Got a couple right on the bank with the 6" green pumpkin, which caused me to fish too shallow for the next hour. Moved a little deeper and picked up a couple 15" off of a point dragging the 6" on the bottom. Worked my way south towards another point without getting anything else, but hooked up with a nice one on the next point that went 4lb 2oz. I wish I knew how to post pics to the site, but it would have been nicer if I had remembered to charge my phone before leaving this morning. Mad The bite died after that, so I ended up leaving at around noon.
PECo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice! If you're there around lunchtime, you should treat yourself to a kielbasa dog with chili at Kurt's Mucke's Hot Dog Stand at the bottom of the hill, on the other side of the Route 8 overpass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: