CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: Hobie Mirage Revolution Kayak for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elithebeerguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Hobie Mirage Revolution Kayak for sale Reply with quote

I'm looking to sell my Hobie Mirage Revolution Kayak. Purchased in July of 2014, so I've had it less than 18 months. Used largely in fresh water, as well as a bit along the CT shoreline.

Mirage drive is Hobie's greatest invention! Allows you to "pedal" along instead of paddling like a traditional kayak. I've gone upstream, against current, trolled, you name it! Kayak comes with a paddle, but I've only used it but two or three times to help launch and beach. Mirage drive means you can pedal along, and never need to put down your fishing rod.

This model is the Lowrance ready version, with a scupper plug built and designed specifically for the Lowrance transducer. Adjustable seat, Mirage drive, paddle, all included in purchase. Also available if you would like, I have multiple rod holders, men's life jacket, and more.

Kayak with accessories, purchased for nearly $2500. I'm asking $1900. Great condition, an excellent upgrade from the standard sit-on and paddle kayaks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: