CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Rogers Lake in Old Lyme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pgumprecht

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Rogers Lake in Old Lyme Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Looking to take out a co-worker there this weekend. I have never fished it. Are there decent fish in it? It looks deep so I'm planning to drop-shot. north end or south end? is it clear or stained, any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Pete
Massbasser27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fishing here has been tough for me I'm staying Saturday to Saturday and on day 1 we killed the fish caught about 8 in an only an hour of fishing including two three pounders, since then we have caught two dinks....fishing is absolutely terrible and we have thrown everything at them, I suggest going to the north west part of the lake because that is the only place we haven't gone and we are getting shutout the last 3 days, used to like watermelon wacky rigged senkos, hate to say it but if you wanna catch something you might wanna use live bait
pgumprecht

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks massbasser, I will let you know how we do
Massbasser27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck we managed to get a few on the night bite with watermelon senkos by the middle island of the lake to the left out of the boat launch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: