CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: [FOR SALE] 2014 Ford Fusion SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2014 Ford Fusion SE Reply with quote

Hey everyone, just moved back to CT after 6 or so years away in various places! Selling this to buy an SUV and for some cash for down payment on a house.

I have a 2014 black Ford Fusion SE with 26.5K mile (almost exclusively highway miles) for sale. This was my old company car that I used to drive to customers around the Midwest and I bought out when I left my last employer. That being said, it had a regular maintenance plan and is in near mint condition.

It would make a great daily driver and has a boat load of life left in it. I avg 34 MPG with this vehicle on the highway doing around 75. Vehicle has had zero accidents and I am the only previous driver - clean VIN.

Upgrades include 2.5 L I4 engine, SYNC and Nav package, and rugged all weather mats.

KBB has this car valued over 15K, but make me an offer. I can provide photos or other info if there is interest. Cash, paypal, bank transfer, would all be acceptable. No personal checks. Will validate you have a driver's license before you can drive away with it.

Thanks for looking and tight lines, everyone
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scratch the paypal, they don't cover auto sales. Cashiers check, cash would be best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: