CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New to site looking for kayak fishers that go in the sound
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shankel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: New to site looking for kayak fishers that go in the sound Reply with quote

Hi I'm Shane and basically joined this site to find some people to go kayak fishing in the sound with me. I have fished for several years and started kayak fishing lakes and ponds a couple years ago. Well I added a SOT ocean kayak to my collection and am looking to go offshore. I currently live in Hebron and fish all the lakes around the area out of my sit in. However I'm from Western Pennsylvania so not much salt water experience. I started fishing the shore and docks in Old Saybrook, Groton, Guilford, Brandford, ect. with my girlfriend and got hooked. I have a few friends that go offshore in kayaks but they always have something going on and we never have our schedules open at the same time. So if you see this and kayak offshore, especially near Waterford lets catch some fish. If you fish lakes and ponds in eastern CT and want to go fishing let me know too. I frequent Mansfield hollow, Mono, Holbrook, but go all over. I would like to hit Mashapaug again got skunked the only time I was there but the fish finder was lit up with fish so I know they are there. Trout fishing the Salmon river is always a good time too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: