CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Bolton Lake Resutls!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Bolton Lake Resutls! Reply with quote

Well as usual we all had an excellent time! I sure did! The fishing was kind sucky but everyone managed a few fish!

Also, thanks to John from the Empty Lake club for the use of is scale! Hopefully we can plan the next one for a Sunday so he can join us! Johnny Skeeter, we missed ya! I really wanted to make you a "victim" too! Smile jk

Thank for eveyone for coming! Dusty, you were right! The weights were kinda crap BUT I will say this. And some others will back me up on this! There were some really big fish up shallow on the Northern end of the lake. I didnt spend enough time over there but if I had you would have been washing my boat! Smile

Nick, for a punk ass kid, you're alright! I had fun bustin on ya all day! Smile Stay cool!

Gary and Bass Addict, you guys dont know what you were missing from the "blonde". She was asking about you guys last night! Smile

Well, here are the official weights. I have some pics Ill post up soon!

1 - JUSTIN TRALLI & SETH IVEY 9.80 + lunker 3.72
2- NickP & Cobalt 8.10
3 - Poiting Dog & Okie 6.66
4- Rich & Will 6.34
5- Simecoat & DJmon 5.96
6 - Phish & MarkO 4.94
7- Just$fun & Bass Addict 2.0

We had 6 limits out of 7 boats! That was great! Just4Fun and Bass Addict get a mulligan because Mark looked deathly ill! I hope ya feel better buddy!!

Thanks again guy! I'm planning another one for mid to late november!

- Justin T.

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justin thanks for all your efforts putting this thing together. I had a great time and it was good to meet you guys.

For all those that brought food, thanks. I was starving by the end of the tourny. Gary those dogs hit the spot. Good times everyone.

Justin

Justin
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hot dogs were no sweat, I love to cook on the grill. I do it all winter long from my back deck. Cool

Again congrats to the winners, my apologies Pointing dog and Okie, I believe I had your and Rich B's weights and places mixed up on the other thread. Rolling Eyes

Justin, you are one desperate dude. I would have had sex with her dog before her, damn she was ugly, that face would make a freight train take a dirt road. But I guess ugly chicks need love too. Shocked Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimecoat wrote:

Justin, you are one desperate dude. I would have had sex with her dog before her, damn she was ugly, that face would make a freight train take a dirt road. But I guess ugly chicks need love too. Shocked Shocked Shocked

but she was niceeeee

oh, and thanks again for putting everything together justin, everyone had a great time
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're quite welcome! I had a blast! It's fun to have some competition and then all hang out and bust balls! Good time had by all! Smile

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: