CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Ofiicial "smack talk" thread for this sunday at Bo Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Ofiicial "smack talk" thread for this sunday at Bo Reply with quote

Ok ill start..if i can make it you are all toast!! Esp tralli and slimey!!!!!!!!!! Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Love Johnny
slimecoat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not if it turns cold and starts to rain Johnny, you'll bag out by 11am!!! You better put your big boy pants on!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we all know gary cant fish his way out of a paper bag. And tralli thinks its gonna take 16lbs to win Rolling Eyes So that team has plenty of drugs.

lol
toptech

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy SH*T!!!! Nick said something funny. He did get you there Tralli...good thing there is a 60 foot limit to how close you can fish next to someone. I dont want a contact high...lol. Whats even better is that most of you have no clue what has gone on at bolton over the last couple weeks...but..."I'll never tell"

I am sure I wont win this one...but those that think you will are in for a big surprise.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Any day boys......I've been around way to long and there's a long list of VICTIMS who thought they'd have a chance..........

Nick STILL hasnt learned yet......TopTech has yet to feel the wrath.....and .Johnny knows how "NASTY" it is.......

The only prediction I have for this even is......PAIN......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gary and I will be the only ones with a limit...... Smile
toptech

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tralli that sounds dirty...I like it. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the water has 1ft+ of visibilty I will have my limit.

I know where im going and no, its not the wood. I also wont be doing the stuff that you do EVERY time tralli. Must get a little boring? Have fun with the wind boys.
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nick just for the record....... who beat who last time??? Don't you worry.... I was there wednesday and thursday with the side imaging and found some new goodies..... Just be ready to help Gary and I carry our SACKS!!! Smile Laughing Laughing

See ya there kid!
slimecoat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin, I'm not gonna let Nick touch my sack, you can let him touch yours if you want....... Shocked Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went out and bought some 2oz dropshot weights so wind or no wind I will be on the bottom...you guys are all done.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right toptech, you stay on the bottom, and leave all the shallow fish for us. I mean we'll be on the bottom too. Sorry Justin I slipped. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I throw dropshot in 2ftw...you dont know the skillzzzzzzzzz.... Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol good stuff guys.I dont need to talk crap I'll let our fish do that for us! Laughing
toptech

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats funny....no need to say anymore!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sir! you tell em how it's going to be senko! i was going to leave my secret lure at home so we didn't beat people too bad but now with all of this smack talk starting i guess i'm going to have to bring it now. Laughing

if some people have side imaging units and i don't. does that mean i can bring scuba gear and a net? Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: