CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION PLEASE READ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION PLEASE READ Reply with quote

There are many of us who know someone or who are close to someone who has been affected by heart disease and other heart problems. Every year many people either donate money, help raise money, or volunteer their time to the American Heart Association. Every year I try to donate, raise money, and volunteer at their events. If anyone is interested in doing any of these please let me know. I just started my Walk page for the summer for the Association's Fall Walk. You can make your own page or make donations if you'd like........

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/rockyneck/formica

I'm not expecting anyone to make donations, but just check the American Heart Association out and help make people aware of their heart health Smile
chumley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as someone that lives with congestive heart failure and has a defibrillator implanted in his chest, let me say thank you for all the time you put in. your efforts go a long way in helping treat, prevent,and teaching others about cardiovascular sickness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime Chum, I try to inform more people about it, and I'm glad I can help you and others in anyway. By the way, i LOVE your profile quote, thats something my step father told me since i was a little kid, you def. gave me a great big smile with that one..." I have a skeeter on my tweeter... wack it off" Smile
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick Update, American Heart Association has a Rocky Neck Heart Walk at Rocky Neck State Park in Niantic, CT, their goal is 385,000. SO far they've raised over 120,000. If anyone wants to donate or participate please let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: