CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Mexican Bandito
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Mexican Bandito Reply with quote

A Mexican bandit made a specialty of crossing the Rio Grande from time to time and robbing banks in Texas. Finally, a reward was offered for his capture, and an enterprising Texas ranger decided to track him down.

After a lengthy search, he traced the bandit to his favorite cantina, snuck up behind him, put his trusty six-shooter to the bandit's head, and said, "You're under arrest. Tell me where you hid the loot or I'll blow your brains out."

But the bandit didn't speak English, and the Ranger didn't speak Spanish. Fortunately, a bilingual lawyer was in the saloon and translated the Ranger's message. The terrified bandit blurted out, in Spanish, that the loot was buried under the oak tree in back of the cantina.

"What did he say?" asked the Ranger.

The lawyer answered, "He said 'Get lost, you turkey. You wouldn't dare shoot me.'"

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don!

Funny Exclamation -> But Oh so probably true!

Still like the old mexican saying -> " Badges - We don't need no stinking Badges Exclamation "

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: