CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Young Brave !!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Young Brave !! Reply with quote

A young brave was being inducted through his manhood ceremony to join the warriors of the tribe. He was faced with three tents.

In the first one was a gallon of plum wine, which he had to drink in one go. In the second was a mountain lion with toothache; he had to remove the painful tooth. In the third was a woman who had never had an orgasm, who he had to pleasure.

The young brave entered the first tent, and after a while staggered out, very drunk, holding the empty wine skin. The warriors all applauded.

The young brave then staggered into the second tent with the tribal members all holding their breath. There were terrible screams and growls, which got worse and worse as time went on, culminating in such a loud shriek that the tribe was convinced the young brave must be dead.

But finally the young brave staggered out, bruised and bleeding, and said, "Now take me to the woman with a toothache...." Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don!

Here you go Exclamation

LOL

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: