CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: bass fishing tournaments. Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marchesejack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: bass fishing tournaments. Reply with quote

Are there any bass fishing tournaments going on in the spring in summer months in CT that arnt BASS related?? because me and my buddy want to do some tournament fishing. You guys know of any that are any good, and dont have a big entry fee?
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marchesejack, Bass tournys are exactly that, they are Bass tournys, there isnt much in the way of other fish tournys in this state,
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what he means is is there any bass tournies not affiliated with the B.A.S.S. Federation....uuuuuuh, nope...
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVP, our club is not BASS affiliated. Oh if thats what you meant, yes there are clubs that are not BASS affiliated
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the painfully obvious Flippy...now show him your thong...
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But,,, But,,, But,,,
marchesejack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i meant B.A.S.S. as in the federation. me and my friends are looking for some local bass tournies to fish. If not, we might start something of our own
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone of you have a boat??? Have fun getting permits.. Hells Anglers are looking for a couple of boaters.. We are not BASS affiliated, Why dont you want to fish the FED?? If you wanted to join the HELLS ANGLERS, you must be GAY, and like to wear thongs, the winners must run around naked, holding and hugging their partner, We all wear lipstick and blush, I like to fish with my thong and a black leather mini skirt, you should see when I reach over to pick up a fish,, and DVP always says its cold out, even in the summer, I did get him some Xtenze, We do have 1 lesbian in the club, And she can outfish any of us, if you are interested let me know, see ya sweety Laughing Laughing I hope you know Im just kidding!!! I dont care thats freakin funny, I know your laughin!!!
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a screw loose on this one....
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats funny Laughing Laughing
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha I must be the "lesbian," unless you're referring to Phil (which actually makes more sense to me somehow.) Jim, you forgot to mention that all boats are required to be equipped with at least one Shake Weight For Men. Razz

I have to post this...yeah it's offensive, disturbing, loaded with swears, NSFW, etc. but WATCH IT! Seadog1, please don't ask me to remove the link...I won't. Just have a mod remove it and ban me forever if you're concerned for these hypothetical kids who supposedly haven't discovered South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e14-creme-fraiche

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kira, thats funny, should have called the club, The Village People
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Kira, thats funny, should have called the club, The Village People

Or The Village Idiots.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
Hahahaha I must be the "lesbian," unless you're referring to Phil (which actually makes more sense to me somehow.) Jim, you forgot to mention that all boats are required to be equipped with at least one Shake Weight For Men. Razz

I have to post this...yeah it's offensive, disturbing, loaded with swears, NSFW, etc. but WATCH IT! Seadog1, please don't ask me to remove the link...I won't. Just have a mod remove it and ban me forever if you're concerned for these hypothetical kids who supposedly haven't discovered South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e14-creme-fraiche

Hey Kira!

What you talking about Willis Question -> You never used any of the 7 dirty words (per George Carlin) Exclamation Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your assumtion concerning Phil is questionable Question Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing Laughing

Best regards,
SeaDog1
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
[Your assumtion concerning Phil is questionable Question Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing Laughing

Phil definitely cooks better than me and he goes out of his way to wear semi-formal fishing outfits that match. He also shops like a woman and points out beaver dams every time we fish together. OK, I give up - who's the lesbian?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: