CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fly Fishing
Viewing Topic: Western Mass. Fly Fishermen Expo, Ludlow Mass Mar. 21, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Passinthru Outdoors

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Western Mass. Fly Fishermen Expo, Ludlow Mass Mar. 21, 2011 Reply with quote

Western Mass. Fly Fishermen Expo, Ludlow Mass Mar. 21, 2011

Conn. River Salmon Restoration expert to speak at Fly Fishermen's Expo

The Western Massachusetts Fly Fishermen annual expo will feature a presentation on restoring salmon to the Connecticut River by salmon restoration expert Micky Novak, project leader of the Richard Cronin National Salmon Station in Sunderland, Mass.

The expo also offers fly tying demonstrations, educational exhibits, door prizes and raffle including fly fishing gear, a fly tying class and other great prizes. A great chance to share and receive tips on fly fishing techniques and productive locations.

WHEN: Monday, March 21, 2011 at 6:30 pm
WHERE: Ludlow Elks Club, 69 Chapin Street in Ludlow Mass
ADMISSION: $5.00. Children under 12 free.

$1.00 off admission coupon available on their website. wwwDOTwmflyfishermenDOTorg/id25DOThtml

BACKGROUND: Western Mass. Fly Fishermen was founded in 1971 to promote fly tying as a sport, introduce youngsters to fly fishing and fly tying, and promote conservation of natural resources. For more information, visit their website wmFlyFishermen DOT org

Sorry - I had to find another way to post the web address because I didn't have enough posts yet to include a URL. Very Happy Just replace DOT with a .

Visit my Blog at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fly Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: