CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Misquamicut/Watch Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lthuang814

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Misquamicut/Watch Hill Reply with quote

Anyone have any luck from shore? Went out last night behind Andreas, got nothing. They had the usual birds out about a cast away, but nothing under them.
slim2043

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at Watch Hill yesterday for outgoing tide. I don't know if there was a storm system off the coast or what but there was nothing doing. I went to the Breachway after that and same story. I had a 6 oz sinker and I couldn't hold bottom the way the water was moving. The guy at the bait store said he's still getting good reports on blacks blues and stripers though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was at Weekapogue on Friday. Went up after work with a neighbor. He was there on Thur and said it was on fire (I trust him, only reason I went) We got the royal skunk. Alot of guys were heading out to the breachway on our way back, they all said they were there b/c they heard Thur was the day. That's fishin'
lthuang814

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been out to surf the past two weeks with hit and miss luck. Drifted some eels for big blues and lures for schoolie bass. Anyone hear about the lighthouse action at all?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: