CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » CTFishTalk Updates!
Viewing Topic: TV Fishing Show in CT Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyle4561

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: TV Fishing Show in CT Reply with quote

Hello everyone, my name is Kyle and I work at NutmegTV. We are a community access TV station that services the Farmington area. We are looking to produce a series of shows devoted to fishing. In this program we would like to have people in the fishing community come on the show and talk about fishing here in CT. That would include experiences, stories, tips and tricks, etc. We would also like to have some demonstrations as well that could be educational and informative for the viewer. This could include fly or lure tying, casting methods, boat safety, etc.

If you are at interested in this project please let me know. I am also open to any and all input you would have for the program. Thank you all and take care!
PECo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Kyle, have you contacted the DEEP about this project? My experiences with the folks there have all been good. They're always willing to discuss Connecticut fishing.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in, I am willing to share my knowledge! Very Happy
slim2043

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds really cool. There's really no shortage of knowledge on this site Kyle. And as you can see there's people fishing everyday.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt about it, there's plenty of people on here willing to put some info into it Kyle. Of course I have Dish TV and I don't believe we have that channel Crying or Very sad
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys should spend a week following Phil (PECo) around in his kayak Very Happy

You might not be able to keep up with him though.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in sounds like a Hoot....lol
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should mention CTFishTalk on your show!
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

along with my user name =)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be refreshing to see locals giving tips and such. Great idea! Mention CTFishTalk.com!
Kyle4561

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could work out a deal in that CTFishTalk could sponsor the show.
Kyle4561

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the replies and great ideas. The show would be a series of 6 episodes that can be done in the studios here and we can mix in shots that have been taped outside. I think it would be a great opportunity for anyone to come on and showcase their skills and knowledge with fishing here in CT as well as educate people at home.

I would like to try and begin this project neat the later half of June. If you are interested in coming on the show or helping you can email me at kjones@nutmegtv.org or call me at the station 860-321-7405 ext. 27.

What would make this project complete would be a host that would be able to host each of the 6 episodes and work with the other fishermen and women like yourself in front of the cameras during the tapings. If that sounds like you please let me know.

Also if any of you are interested in seeing any of the programing that we have now you can watch it online at www.nutmegtv.org this allows people who don't live within the Farmington area to see whats on our channel. Thanks you all again and take care.
TLP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Tv Show in Connecticut Reply with quote

I think you should contact Sylvia Morris, she is the presidend of the Connecticut Bass Federation Nation and you would also be able to find out all the great things the CBFN does for our youth, service men and the people of Connecticut. Her number is 203-675-4666.[/b]
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats really cool! I'd definetly be interested in participating. A show on the Ruver would be great! Im sure I can convince Craig Mergins from Riverfront Recapture to join us.

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
Bassaholic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in would be happy to share some knowledge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> CTFishTalk Updates! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: